The prestigious IMTJ Awards are waiting for you… are you a winner? (International Medical Travel Journal):
Now in our fourth year the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards are open to any organisation or individual involved in medical travel and tourism in any part of the world, no matter how large or small the scale of operation.
„We were able to promote in local press and social media that we had won the award which also helped us to highlight the technology we had… the award helped give our company more prestige, and of course we can list the award on our media.“
Yolanda Pickett Fernandez,
Commercial Director, IMED Hospitales, Spain.
Winner of „Best use of technology in medical tourism 2016“ at IMTJ 2016 in Madrid.
Our awards are judged by a panel of expert international judges, chosen for their experience in the medical tourism sector, who study all the entries submitted and rate each submission independently on a predetermined set of criteria.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards will be presented to the winners at a gala dinner hosted by IMTJ in Opatija, Croatia in April. The Awards ceremony and dinner will take place on the evening of April 26th 2017 at the Royal Hall in the Design Hotel Royal, Opatija and will be a focal point of the IMTJ Summit as well as a wonderful evening for networking and celebration.
Entering the awards is simple…
1. Review the available categories and select the categories you qualify for
2. Read the entry criteria carefully and understand what is required
3. Register your organisation with us online
4. Prepare your submission document with the help of our hints and tips
5. Submit your entry online and pay the €175 admin fee before the deadline of January 15th, 2017
6. Book your place at the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards Ceremony and Dinner on April 26th, 2017!
Don’t forget to check out our hints and tips for preparing your award entry…
For more information: